Friday, September 28, 2007

Completely addicted to you.

Apple.
Jobs, you rock. I love you're things. I'm addicted to the variety of accessories I can get for my Apple things.
I love my iMac
I love my first iPod (my first major personal purchase)
I love my second iPod (blackie, you were my favourite gadget)
I love my iMac
I will be loving my 12" powerbook (regardless how old it will be, the size amazes me)
I will be loving my WIFI iPod (thats right, at the end of 2008 they're releasing an iPod that connects straight to the internet) <--- damnit just realised that the ipod touch already does this... cept the WiFi will have 160GB of space.
I will be loving a iPhone in the near future

I also love lego things. Ages ago I found a Lego shaped USB stick... now this:

LOVES IT btw its a ipod dock
and this lego block ice maker:

No comments: