Saturday, October 27, 2007

Smile.

It's been too long and I'm lost without you
So what am I gonna do, said I've been needin' you,
wantin' you (Baby)
Wonderin' if you're the same and who's been with you
Is your heart still mine, I wanna cry sometimes
- I miss you by Aaliyah


I miss her. Thought about her today and how much K and S used to love love lov her when we were little in high school. She was pretty good. Loved her in Romeo Must Die. Another DVD that has mysteriously disappeared - still in search of my We Can Be Heroes. Evil biatches.


Little annoyances get you nowhere.
Little annoyances will get you hurt.
Little annoyances got you where you are now.



Annoyed at Vogue. Annoyed at cliques. Find it extremely annoying that an online OPEN forum have such rude people. I don't know I just expected better. The Lover people have decided to set up a FB group about the new collection excluding anyone who has not been actively contributing to the Lover threads. This annoys me but only because they publicized it vividly on the Vogue threads, openly saying on Voguette was not welcome since she has not been contributing enough. Ok, you have you're own little side group going thats cool, but fuck why "boast" about it in a way in front of other people who aren't privileged. I think everyone should be able to discuss what the new collection is like and be given an idea. At first I was pissed because I thought they were openly hiding the new collections pictures, then they tell me they're only DISCUSSING the clothing. So what? No one else is allowed to be part of your little group where you DISCUSS clothing and boast about it on Vogue? Slightly silly IMO.
I don't know apparently I'm being immature. But I think I'm just trying to see the fair side of this... do you see it?

x.

1 comment:

dililah said...

are they really doing that? what hobags, i had no idea, since i hardly visit the Lover thread. man to me, vogue's for discount info, arts, and amusement.

what happened to lucy? not good enough that you changed to delilah? lol coincident.