Thursday, November 1, 2007

First time jitters.

So. Ever since I was little and daddy brought me up as a little shit break he enforced the idea of exclusitivity and brand names. He used to tell me off when I'd bring a piece of clothing home that didn't have a brand where my mummy would scold me. Needless to say to I was closer to...

So this coming 8ish days I will be purchasing my first Chanel bag, a dream I've been meaning to achieve for a long time coming. Since my education money's kicking in, it seems like a good opportunity to buy up before the prices go up yet again. My dreams going to come true... a stupid dream but a dream I'd like to achieve nevertheless. I'll own my Chanel before I turn 21 :)
Yay!

Today I started fretting realising my monetary funds is running dry and I'm skimming on thin ice here with the spending money I'll have. The price increase on both the Chanel and I'm assuming the new Macbook (new specs up on US site - faster CPU + better graphics) means that I'm going to have less spending money to spend on other things. I was having a panic attack literally. I didn't know if I wanted the Chanel anymore and I was panicking about how much it will end up being.
After much deliberation I have decided to go ahead and buy the Chanel. The Purse Forum reassured me that the price will increase from about 2300 to 2600-2700ish. This isn't so bad when you think about how much it will cost in Australia. Right? Yes right. Plus IT'S AN INVESTMENT. As is this iMac as is my new Macbook. As is my iPod, my best investment so far. It hasn't failed me yet - touch wood.

I've learnt about Chanel
- they like to hike up prices
- lambskin harder to look after than caviar
- caviar is prettier than lambskin (IMO)
- e/w is sooooo sexy. droooolll


east west
black caviar. but im getting gold hardware.


omg i just realised. im sounding like those people i hate.
*slaps herself*



BACK TO NORMAL DELILAH CONVERSATION
Finished A Thousand Splendid Suns. Should have loved this more than I did. In fact I wasnt that impacted by it at all. The Kite Runner had me crying everytime I picked it up. I didn't feel that way for Leila and Mariam. Though they suffered as well, I don't really think it was the same. I think it's because I knew the horrific things that were going to happen. I did love the ending though, just not as powerful as The Kite Runner.... mmm
Started Life of Pi, started Virgin Suicides... Really need to finish The Alchemist but I think I might as well start it again.... Sigh.

No comments: