Thursday, November 29, 2007

thank you.

for spooning. amanda. it was sexylicious... so today consisted of me popping too many pills for my sores and aches... kinda sad. my liver is gonna fail one day and ill never be able to drink alc again!.
i own raybans. i own wayfarers. i am offically nicole richie. no kidding. wait til i dye the hair chocolate. i want chocolate coloured hair. tempted to go to the HD to get it done for the first time and then do it at home after for roots etc...
i own a vest now too :D weeee double the love very excited but kinda sad i succumbed to sg to buy it lol. no. sg is good. when its on sale.

bimbos and lucky coq makes a girl fat.
amanda didn't spoon. she fed me with music instead. im 3gbed up with music.
i like option B. funny. perfect for L1. <3
option G sucks pooo. kidding. G is cool. G-strings are not. Mankini's are worse. Never ever want to see Josh in one... but have an inklng he's gonna want to put one on soon.
Need shower.
Need Sleep.
Need you in my dreams. - acutally i want a dreamless sleep tonight. vacuous minds makes me happy.

No comments: