Wednesday, November 21, 2007

you are not my friend.
i cannot pretend... anymore.
- norah jones

i'm backkkk. im finally not tired. slept like a baby yesterday and today. no interruptions nothing. it was bliss. glad to be back in melbourne. it's not my 2nd+half / third day back in melbourne and im still not fully unpacked... How horrible is that. silly me.
somehow I still manage to have something to do. yesterday i watched she's the man and the little rascals. new found love for channum or whatever his name is. bless the man. how does one look so good in trackpants? honestly. *drools*
was meant to go to chaddy tonight but i dont see the point of wasting 30 mins finding parking only to window shop (i dont need to buy anything. HK helped me fill my waredrobe and electronic needs for a while - i don't even want the lover shirt anymore cos i bought a red h&m one which i love as well). the only thing i NEED is a GHD but I'm not going to wait that long to find parking when i can get it as cheap off ry.com. i think i may have disappointed friends by not going but i just can't justify it.
tomorrow i have my uni AGM. i really dont want to go. but i guess if im gonna be treasurer i have to go to these uni functions huh? need to help out apparently... public transport here i come... argh.
need to finish another roll of film before i can get my neg's developed. should be itneresting to see what my lomo pics turn out to be. didn't get a huge chance to take heaps of pics but should be ok.
peace + L.

No comments: