Wednesday, December 19, 2007

good luck amanda.

its her graduation.
she's the first person that i personally know thats graduating so soon how fucking exciting is that.
so here we are one more year to go before im doing what amanda is going. robed and all (plus a hat... suck on that doan. ur minus a flippy up in the sky thing)

anyway.
i got a haircut today.
i have a choppy bluntish fringe... think... dirty girl on the streets who hasnt showered. its dirty. and choppy. but i like it. semi. i think i like it cos he cut it. he's so cute swooon.
actually think kate moss but less piecy cos i have a fuckload of hair. but yeah and slightly shorter... i think we ended up trimming too much off it but its all good.
everytime he laughs at me cos i tell him i have a muster. :(

anyway

The things you make me wanna do
I'd rob a quik-e-mart for you
I'd go to the pound and let all the cats go free
Just as long as you'd be with me.
- I Won't Spend Another Night Alone by the Ataris


I love how timeless the ataris is for me.
x.

No comments: