Tuesday, December 25, 2007

jewel.

you're tearing me apart.
breaking my heart...
No not really.
But I scored an old school mix from Kim and found Jewel on it.
Reminds me immensely of Hayley and the crazy shit we did when we were young.

A thread on V started to get me thinking:
"Who were you in High school?"

- I was.... insecure. I was bitchy. I was angry. I was loud. People knew not to mess with me.
- In our Year 12 commonroom Mal wrote my name on all her personal belongings so no one would steal it... they had ME to deal with.
- I can't be that scary can I?
- At the start I was the girl who cried. I was in denial. In denial that this stupid private school bullshit was the right thing for me. I was spoilt but not like these people. I didn't want to be lumped with them. The pretentiousness killed me. I wanted to be back, back to the hellhole. The hellhole seemed better than this. I cried for a week straight. I really didn't belong in this fucked up world but I stayed. I missed my year 7 and 8 buddies... around whom... I feel so natural. It's been so long but when I'm around them it really feels like I'm back in year 8 again.
- I got comfortable. Talked back. Clung. Was confrontational. Didn't care cos I knew they didn't care back.
Yeah. High school as great... :-S
At least I wasn't bullied. It really disturbs me when people get bullied. Grrr at A and the issue with P. I love P.

No comments: