Friday, January 25, 2008

it feels like a million years.

Since i've posted here properly.
I'm... numb at the moment. it's finally kicked in how weird the last two weeks have been and I'm not sure how to handle it. I haven't really.... grieved? Not even grieved... I haven't even thought about it properly. I haven't had the chance to think?
I thought today and it pained me. POO.

Hilarity for two reasons
- sweeny todd... ARIEN! i'll forever remember the squeals from the audience when he slits people throats. it made me laugh. now you think i'm a sadist. i'm not i swear i just thought the reactions were gold. i love how 3 members of the harry potter crew were there. snape, wormtail + bellatrix. word.
- a bad thing happens to me every week. a new thing wow.

from the bleeding to the burn to the betrayal i'm ready to face it. bring it on baby lmao.

ps. only annoyance for this week is.... the fact that you laughed. you laughed at my pain. don't call yourself my friend again. that was rude. ill be sure to laugh at you when a patient gives you an airborne disease.

1 comment:

adoanut said...

betrayal? care to update me?