Sunday, May 4, 2008

Winter Needs

Feeling really grr due to winter.
I wake up and wear millions of layers.
I've compiled a number of reasons I hate hate hate this season:
- not being able to touch without having to warm ourself up first
- having to wear MILLIONS OF LAYERS
- feeling like im smothered when the temperature isn't right
- feeling like i dont want to get up everyday
- gearing up for a cold one in the morning but it ending up being warm by lunch time meaning i've lugged around my coat for no reason
- my coat not being warm enough

For THIS winter I need:
- a wool coat
- new wool scarf in cream
- new stockings - skin coloured + black opaques + navy opaques
- a cream wool turtle neck
- a asphalt grey wool turtle neck
- gloves/mitten/fingerless things
- WHERE IS MY BEANIE? I WANT MY RASTA BEANIE AGAIN

No comments: