Thursday, September 27, 2007

What a fantabulous day!

Today was one of those slow starting days where the sun was hidden and the rain was omnipresent. What I love about those kind of days is the opportunity to be as lazy as you want and do whatever you want. Cept I'm on my midsemester break which requires me to actually do work and try and catch up on the shit I've missed this last few weeks. This year has been exceedingly stressful and this week was meant to be the catch-up week. Have I caught up? No. Will I catch up? No.
I spent four hours doing 10 pages of lecture notes. That's ridiculous. It's beyond ridiculous. No one needs to spend that much time writing about neuraminidase, yet somehow I managed to. And it was fun... (not). But life goes on and more stuff needs to be done. And here I am, finished 2 sets of lecture notes on structure-based drug design and read through info on my assignment. You'd hope I'd get that done since its now 2am.

For the last hour I've spent talking to Bestie A. Bestie A is someone I've been friends with since the start of highschoolB and I cherish her friendship a lot. It was heaps of fun, we iChatted which was interesting. It was like we were talking in person cept I was staring at her chest (bad part of having a iMac) and she was staring above my head... Dancing to the Atari's is classic SD+BestieA action. Was heaps of fun

Overall I'm happy. Who knew the best cure is a dose of the lethal drug.

No comments: