Monday, October 29, 2007

First exam

First exams make my heart ache and remind me why I need to do well and want to kick Person X's ass. Makes my have headaches and yell at parentals for not caring like I care when they should care more, after all they made the massive deal of me having a good ENTER score when I told them I only needed 90 to get into what I want. *sighs*


Everyday I love you less and less
It's clear to see that you've become obsessed
I've got to get this message to the press
That everyday I love you less and less
And everyday I love you less and less
I've got to get this feeling off my chest
The Doctor says all I needs pills and rest
Since everyday I love you less and less
Unless, unless
I know, I feel it in my bones
I'm sick, I'm tired of staying in control
- Everyday I love you less and less by The Kaiser Chiefs



Anyway. Ponies, hopscotch, frilly socks and maryjanes make me smile.
Bullets make the world go... dead.

No comments: