Sunday, October 28, 2007

I like...

Baby, I'm so into you
You got that somethin, what can I do
Baby, you spin me around
The Earth is movin, but I can't feel the ground
Every time you look at me
My heart is jumpin, it's easy to see
You drive me crazy
I just cant sleep
Im so excited, I'm in too deep
Ohh...crazy, but it feels alright
Baby, thinkin of you keeps me up all night
Tell Me, you're so into me
That i'm the only one you will see
Tell me, i'm not in the blue
That i'm not wastin, my feelings on you
- Crazy by Britney Spears


I think I like Britney Spears... and her music :o
I listened to her today and didn't feel like shooting myself in the head. It felt too. Reminded me of when I was younger and BS was cool and everyone wanted to be a cheerleader. Cheerleader POWER :) I like Hayden as well. She's an awesome cheerleader. She makes me wanna lead - and cheer I guess.

First exam tomorrow. Exciting shit. NOT. But my notes are pretty and I have many a cue cards ready for action.


Got my first load of Holga pics back today. Really annoyed because they didn't give me the film protector thing that holds the negatives and only gave it to me in the film canister. Guess it makes sense cos you can't even cut the fucking film right cos they come out LONG. It's cool so cos the whole 35mm of the film gets filmed... mmm hard to explain. Anyway it's really not like a normal pic, should be interested to see how they print it when I ask to get some photos done. I want to see if they can print the whole thing so you get the holey bits in the negative cos that cuts out bits of the pic but I think it looks funky.
Anyway. off to find more protectors on ebay.
x.

No comments: