Wednesday, December 5, 2007

hilarious late night banter

I love Matt:
- м a † † ї ‹› [ I can't sleep now, no, not like I used to, I can't breathe in and out like I need to ] says: (1:05:08 AM)
is that some1s head in your pic? or a fuzzy ball


Julian hates me:
- dear julian ____ (see i know ur surname and where you live so you have to do it). i find tai bboying fucking hilarious and amanda and i would giggle like little school girls if u have a challenge off pleaseeeeeeee?????!??!
btw... admit it school girls are hot
- dear lucy - (seeing ur chanel bag is 3000 buks and i dont like cow skin) i dont break anymore...skool girls shit me...and ima steal ur bag and sell it to westside bogans for fiddy dowllarr if u keep askin..MUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA


Pancake Parlour makes me happy.
paul says: (1:13:59 AM)
he had nice hair i remember
paul says: (1:21:24 AM)
which male actor do u think is the best loookin

<--- my fave first year is showing homosexual tendencies... eeps1

No comments: