Wednesday, December 5, 2007

non appreciation.

i have non appreciation for many things right now:
non-appreciating you telling them something private.
my thing. my choice. my right to tell. dont take that right away from me.
non-appreciation to house music.
honestly. how can people still listen to the stuff.
i'm musically over it. give me a week and ill be musically onto it again... or not.
non-appreciation for racism.
when did it become okay to be racist again? oh thats right it never has been okay. should keep that in mind fuckwit.
non-appreciation for working.
the whole point of quitting work mum and dad is so that i can't work.
when did your business start to be my problem. not my problem. u can't find people don't you fucking dare guilt trip me into working for you. you should have hired more staff. not my fault.
i've worked nearly every weekend since i was in year 10. i want my time off. give me my rest. let me enjoy this.

appreciation for:
your kind words
your offering of food
your banter
your continual saviourness when i need help
your... loveee <3 i love kim and cat.

x.

No comments: