Sunday, February 17, 2008

composure

so you think you can dance calmed me down
i feel less angry, less emo, less argh but still so argh at the same time
watching other people and hearing their stories make me feel so petty.

i hate being petty.
i hate being emo.
i hate liking you.
thats right. i hate it.
but i do. argh.

POO
hahaha.

dance 1 - ri + jd
love love love
hot. she was fierce

dance ?? - gemma + rhys.
he's so drool. i love a mac makeup boy.
he can do my makeup any day.
i think i have the same eyeshadow that he was watching in the package

dance ??? - laura + jumping dude.
i love this. they looked hot.
reminds me of my emotions.

omg omg omg marco as a kid was so cute.
mj outfit all the way. btw wtf. a punk jive.

omg khali is so short compared to kate. LMAO LMAO LMAO. they'll so go.
boogaloo.

No comments: