Sunday, February 24, 2008

o-weeeekkkk goodnesss

it's been a while
and a lot of shit has happened.

what amazes me is the fact that i am still a royal idiot.
acutallly it amazes me more that a week has gone past.
it went... fast but slow. BAH uni on monday. seems torturous.

monday:
- showbag making
- makeup from the breakup
- seeing the first years and thinking.... awwww they're so young
tuesday:
- carnivale day
- subway tickles my fancy
- dj's do not
- first yrs tickle me pink too
- mpsa card is more than we can handle in a 5 min period.
- heat and lucey don't go together
- anger increases when shit friends do shit things and blame us for being shit when it's a combination of you and me
- you are my mediator. you keep me sane when im sad. i need you
wednesday:
- i think we overcompensated
- i shouldnt be scared at being late
- locks are stupid
- fast and the furious is fun
- kerry and i laugh TOO much
- i am a royal idiot
- labcoat issue is fixed
thursday:
- alcohol flows through my blood
- you saved me
- you're SOOOO cute *swoon*

No comments: